- This site is intended for use only by residents of Canada who are age 13 or over. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals outside of this group.
- Our website allows you to share certain information through social networks if you choose to do so. We use "two-click solution" technology which means that when you simply visit our website, no personal data will be shared through social network providers. It is only when you click on one of the social share buttons, (ie: Facebook, Twitter), that information will be transmitted by your browser to the social network provider. By clicking the social share button, the social network provider will receive information that your browser has accessed a specific page on our website. This will occur even if you do not have an account with the social network provider, or are not logged in to your account. This information will be directly transmitted by your browser to the social network provider's server. If you choose to share this information regarding your access of a Storck page with the social network provider, this information and any other information you share while using the social network provider's page will be subject to their privacy policies, which you should review closely.
- We reserve the right to make full use of any information collected via this site that is not in personally identifiable form.
- We take reasonable steps to delete, destroy or make anonymous your personal information when it is no longer required for its intended purposes, and this site takes reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, and disclosure. It is important to keep in mind, however, that no Internet transmission or website server is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure. Personally identifiable information provided via this site is stored on servers located in Chicago.
- To keep personally identifiable information that you provide via this site accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as directed below. We will then take appropriate steps to update or correct such information in our possession, or to delete your information from our contact list should you request this. In this process, we may have to take steps to verify your identity and clarify the scope and justification of your request, so please provide an appropriate return email address for follow-up questions.
Chief Privacy Officer
- STORCK CANADA INC.
- 2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 695
Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 1H8